Recycle A Smile is a great way for dentists to recycle their patient’s metals and help support dental outreach to underserved children.
Easy to Follow Steps:
1. Dentist collects metals and drops them into the collection container
2. When container is full, dentist calls Atlantic Precious Metal Refining at 800-289-9293 for a free, insured FedEx pickup
3. A check is mailed to TeamSmile and a donation letter is sent to dentist
4. Thousands of children are provided free, life-changing dental care through the Recycle a Smile program
Recycle A Smile Video
Benefits of Recycle A Smile
- Involve TeamSmile volunteer dentists in a give-back program, that is no cost to them
- Engagement opportunity for dentists not already involved with TeamSmile
- Dental Schools and Student Associations can get involved as a way to show they are giving backto their community
- Raise awareness for TeamSmile and donate the monetary resources needed to provide oral health care and education for underserved children
- Patients are making a difference by donating their scrap metals
- Recycling is good for the environment
To request your Recycle A Smile container, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.